General guidelines for parents
Parents are requested to read the contents of the school diary carefully and in the interest of the child abide by the rules & regulations laid down by the school.
- Parents should have their ID-cards/Parent's card at the time of visit to the school.
- Kindly ensure that all the details in the school diary are completed.
- Parents are requested to sign the reports, test papers, teacher's remarksand notices in the notebooks/school diary so that they are abreast with the progress of their child. They are also requested to visit the teachers whenever called or on PTMs and orientation programs.
- Please do not send your child to school if he/she is feeling unwell. A proper application or Medical Leave must be submitted in writing by the parents.
- Parents should carry out their responsibilities as joint educators in instilling respect in their children and strict adherence to all school rules.
- Parents may please see that their child adheres to the school uniform strictly. Children accompanying their parents during PTM days must also come in school uniform.
- No strangers are allowed to meet the students.
- Parents and guardians must know that no school teacher is allowed to take private tuitions. As such, they should not request the teachers of this school to privately coach their wards. The School's helpline may be used to inform any irregularity in this regard.
- It is very important that changes in residence/office addresses and telephone numbers must be communicated in writing to the office immediately when they occur.
- We need full cooperation of the parents to bring out the best in the child. Therefore, it is necessary in the interest of the child to respect any communication sent from the school and to attend the parent teacher meetings regularly.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their ward's regularity, punctuality and discipline. They should check Student's Diary every day, the home work assigned and any other instructions/notes given.
- Remarks/Notes made in the diary must be seen and signed by the parents. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any Notice, Invitation, etc. has been issued.
- No child is allowed to leave the school early. In an emergency, parents can come to take their ward by submitting an application stating the reason.
- School diary is to be preserved carefully and no page from it should be destroyed or smudged therefrom.