Documents Required

about us
  • Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD or any other Govt. Agency.
  • Transfer certificate from the previous school duly countersigned by the Education Officer of the district concerned.
  • Progress Report from the previous school
  • Proof of Residence: ration card / passport / voter’s i-card / aadhar card / electricity bill(in the name of the parent)
  • Both parents’ office identity card / proof of employment
  • Both parents ‘school leaving certificate / transfer certificate / 12th pass certificate
  • In case of sibling: fee bill / transfer certificate / school leaving certificate
  • In case of single parent: death certificate / custody papers / adoption papers
  • In case of community service / national awards: certificates
  • Proof for consideration under compassionate grounds
  • Income certificate in the case of EWS

Support & Care for our children

Base Tag line